Help the nutty professor destroy monsters and save his laboratory!
JULY 18, 2013 (SANTA VENERA, MALTA) – Software Prodigy today announced the release of their newest mobile game: That Monsters Game. Match-and-zap monsters as fast as possible to win experience points and save Professor Marty from his own creation! That Monsters Game is now available for free, exclusively on the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id590736402
When the nutty Professor Marty’s newest experiment goes horribly wrong, monsters are created by the masses and threaten to destroy his laboratory. Demolish these monsters by matching three or more and zapping them away. Collect coins and gems throughout the game and use them to buy Labkits, tools to destroy even more monsters. Use earned XP stars to unlock game play modes and survive until the next level!
“With the bright colors, fast pace and never ending monsters filling up your screen, That Monsters Game provides a fun pastime for every type of mobile gamer,” said Neville Attard, founder of Software Prodigy.
Be prepared to swipe your way to monster-zapping victory!
• Three unique game play modes that unlock different tools and challenges.
• Beautiful graphics and gameplay features.
• If you’re fast enough, earn extra points during monster explosions!
• Play alone or invite your friends to help you take on the monsters and compete for the ultimate high score!
• Participate in weekly tournaments with your Facebook friends, earn achievements and make your way to the global leaderboards on Game Center.
• If you ever get stuck, just e-mail Professor Marty for a hint!
For more information please check http://www.softwareprodigy.com/ and follow Professor Marty on Facebook!
About Software Prodigy:
SoftwareProdigy is a Maltese independent game developer for mobile games founded back in 2002 by Neville Attard. Our mission is to create addictive, casual, mobile games while keeping the user’s feedback in the development loop.
No comments yet.